Friday, June 24, 2011

Favorite Car Lists #1: Sedans

Anyway, to start things off and provide some background on my predisposed tastes and biases, here are some car lists. Today I'm covering sedans, and will do sports cars and SUVs in subsequent posts. Click through for my choices - do you agree / disagree?



If I had $20,000 to spend on a sedan/hatchback, I would buy:
1. Hyundai Elantra
2. Ford Focus
3. Ford Fiesta
4. Honda Civic
5. Chevrolet Cruze

If I had $30,000 to spend on a sedan, I would buy:
1. Hyundai Sonata
2. Kia Optima
3. Ford Fusion
4. Dodge Charger
5. Buick Regal (give it a chance - it's an Opel!)

If I had $40,000 to spend on a sedan, I would buy:
1. Mercedes C300 (sport)
2. Audi A4
3. Volvo S60
4. Cadillac CTS
5. Lexus IS

If I had $80,000 to spend on a sedan, I would buy:
1. Mercedes CLS550
2. Mercedes E55AMG
3. Jaguar XF
4. Audi A7
5. BMW 5 Series

If money was not an object, I would buy the following sedans:
1. Aston Martin Rapide
2. Mercedes CLS63AMG
3. Lamborghini Estoque (whenever it comes out!)
4. Porsche Panamera
5. Rolls Royce Ghost

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to a future post where you list your top five SUVs and crossovers. And also would you review hatchbacks in general?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my 7/7/11 post! Hatchbacks is another great idea...will do.

    ReplyDelete