Friday, June 24, 2011

Inaugural post - welcome!

Hello all - my name is Bill, and I am a life-long car enthusiast. Having followed the automotive industry on a daily basis online, in magazines, and on the streets, I thought it's about time that I start contributing my thoughts to the discourse. This blog is going to be decidedly opinionated and biased (but that's what blogging is for, right?). If you disagree with me, please tell me - I love a friendly car debate ;)

I plan to write a combination of car reviews, responses to current recent news articles, and my thoughts on cars in general. I hope to gain followers and start some dialogue on this site.

The title of this blog, "you are what you drive" is IMHO a large reason why I'm interested in cars - I don't simply view cars as a way to get from point A to B, but rather as a very deep expression of one's inner-most identity. Car culture is exciting to me, and you can learn a lot about someone by the car they drive, its color, options, wheels, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you started this blog -- I find your opinions on cars to be very interesting and look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to reading your blog every night.

    ReplyDelete