Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Car Lists #3: Coupes/Convertibles

Mercedes SLS AMG
It has been awhile, but it's time for the third installment of my favorite car lists - this time, coupes and convertibles (basically, anything with 2-3 doors). Click through to see - do you agree with my lists?




If I had $30,000 to spend on a coupe/convertible, I would buy:
1. Volkswagen GTI
2. Dodge Challenger
3. Mini Cooper S
4. Chevrolet Camaro
5. Volkswagen Beetle

If I had $60,000 to spend on a coupe/convertible, I would buy:
1. Mercedes E350 Coupe
2. Mercedes C350 Coupe
3. Audi S5
4. Cadillac CTS Coupe
5. BMW M3 Coupe

If I had $100,000 to spend on a coupe/convertible, I would buy:
1. Porsche 911 Targa 4
2. Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe
3. Jaguar XKR
4. Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
5. Mercedes E350 Coupe

If I had $200,000 to spend on a coupe/convertible, I would buy:
1. Mercedes SLS AMG
2. Aston Martin V12 Vantage
3. Audi R8
4. Maserati Gran Turismo S
5. Porsche 911 Turbo S

If money was not an object, I would buy the following coupes/convertibles:
1. Bugatti Veyron
2. Mercedes SLS AMG
3. Lamborghini Aventador
4. Lexus LFA
5. Aston Martin One-77
Honorable Mention: Ferrari 458 Italia, McLaren MP4-12C

2 comments:

  1. People will definitely agree with the cars you have here. You even ranked them according to their price, which is helpful for car finders in case they want to buy one. If I were to choose one here, I'd go for the Jaguar XKR, which has alloy wheels. It's also the most powerful model that the car company has produced.

    Ivo Beutler

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found out about this blog through googling "Ugly SUVs" and checking out the list you had made. That one was spot on so kudos to you on that. I hope to see a new list like that soon. I'm a young guy who doesn't have a license to drive yet but I enjoy looking at nice cars. I agree with every choice on the list. The SLS AMG is my dream car. Tasteful styling, mean performance specs and gullwing doors to boot sit very well with me, and you as well it seems. :) keep the blog posts coming.

    ReplyDelete